AUTOKITCHEN® 16 PRO FOOD SERVICE MAIN FEATURES
autokitchen® 16 PRO is a true 3D, commercial kitchen design software for the professional
sophisticated kitchen and bath designer.
Benefits of using autokitchen® PRO:
- Your autokitchen® files are native DWG files. Share your kitchen file with architects and builders. Insert the architect's AutoCAD® file into autokitchen®. Insert autokitchen® drawings into an AutoCAD® floor plan.
- Faster design. With autokitchen® PRO you design by placing 3D objects, instead of drawing line by line.
- Bring your customer projects to life with instant 3D perspectives, quick color renders and amazing photorealistic images.
- Speed up your orders. With autokitchen® PRO, you can generate a project list in seconds and export it to Excel to personalize and submit your equipment order.
- General Features
- Fast: Design a kitchen in minutes. Place items individually or in groups. Edit or move elements as needed.
- Reliable: Design with the level of precision you desire. Place and edit as many dimensions as you need. Work in imperial or metric systems (or both).
- Extensive: autokitchen® PRO comes with several customizable casework catalogs and extensive catalogs of back of the house and front of the house equipment.
- Compatible: Your autokitchen® files are native DWG files. You can insert DWG files into your project or export your file and drop it into AutoCAD®. In addition to DWG files, with autokitchen® you can generate DWFs, PDFs, JPGs, BMPs and DXF files.
- Easy to use: The autokitchen® interface is simple and uncluttered. Many icons do several tasks. All icons come with tag lines.
- Easy to learn: We provide individualized, one to one training sessions to all customers, as well as learning materials and tutorials.
- Customizable: Customize your food service catalogs by adding your own AutoCAD® blocks.
- Unique: Print with hand-drawn squiggly line effect or create artistic images such as water color, pencil or antique, among others.
- Video clip feature allows you to showcase your project as a walk-through presentation.
- Panoramic views for customers who need help visualizing the entire design ahead of time.